Specialists in design and distribution of intimate fashion, swimwear, hosiery, panties, leggings and thermal underwear. We design collections for women, men and children. With more than 30 years of experience, we are one of the leading companies in the sector with a wide market share and product lines. At an international level, we have a presence in 42 countries.
Our collections are available in more than 3,000 multi-brand stores with personalized customer service and great experience. A commercial network that continues to grow constantly.
We are looking for people with a collaborative, flexible nature and with a motivational attitude, who continuously seek a way to do things better.
We need to incorporate into our E-Commerce team a Marketplaces Manager in order to manage and coordinate the sales strategy in marketplaces.
The functions to perform efficiently are:
Manager of Amazon Seller Central & Vendor, Aliexpress and other marketplaces Privalia, Zalando, Spartoo, Asos, etc.
- Communication of monthly purchase orders with the purchasing team.
- Communication and coordination of inventory stock of marketplaces with logistics.
- Coordinate internal campaigns in marketplaces & Ads.
- ERP sales registration and monitoring, in coordination with the marketplaces integration modules.
- Daily management of marketplaces and customer service.
- Communication with the technical team to manage incidents.
- Preparation and management of new product files and EBC content in English and Spanish focused on the user.
- Preparation of weekly KPI’s monitoring reports, stock control, turnover and sales.
- Work with a support team to improve the quality of listings, positioning and campaigns.
- Control, management and development of corporate image in digital media.
- Carry out market analysis and benchmarking studies.
University Degree, Technical Degree and / or Higher Degree Training, related to ADE, Economics, E-Commerce, Digital Marketing, among other related studies.
Impressive medium-high level of English.
Valuable knowledge in other languages.
- Site design
- Advanced Excel and BBDD
- CSM prestashop, magento, woocommerce
- Integration modules
- Development os marketing campaigns
- Digital transformation
- Business model management
- Google Analytics / Google Adwords
Experience in a similar position minimum of 2 years.
If you are interested, do not hesitate and send us your CV. Attach your Curriculum here > Subscribe via Employment website >