Specialists in the design and distribution of intimate fashion, Swimwear, Underwear, Lingerie, Leggings, Home, Socks, Hosiery and Beauty. We design collections for the whole family. With more than 30 years of experience, we are one of the leading companies in the sector with a wide market share and product lines. At an international level, we have a presence in 42 countries. Our collections are available in more than 3,000 multi-brand stores with personalized customer service and great experience. A commercial network that continues to grow constantly. We are looking for people of a collaborative nature, flexible and with a motivational attitude, who continually search for a way to do things better.
We need to incorporate leading the Purchasing Team into YM, as Chief Purchasing Officer, taking strategic responsibility for monitoring and making decisions for all operations that make up the department.
The functions to be performed efficiently are:
· Lead and empower the team so that within each area they can achieve the jointly defined objectives for the entire team.
· Definition of the strategy to follow in terms of origins and type of product to achieve the objectives set.
· Coordination of sourcing functions with the Sourcing and Production Area and the Origin Offices to search for the correct suppliers.
· Definition and leadership of the structures and start-up of the Offices in Origin.
· Implementation and monitoring of the department’s KPIs: purchase margins, lead-times, ETD, freight.
· Definition and implementation for approval by the Directorate of the Purchasing budget by group (Basic and Fantasy) and by product families, considering the structures previously carried out by the Product Managers of the Design Area.
· Realization of the Purchasing calendar by origin and type of product together with the Planning Area based on the ETDs required for timely service to customers.
· Analysis of the evolution of sales in campaign through weekly meetings with the Planning Area to make decisions on corrective measures (merchandise advances, coordination of other Areas to activate sales …).
· Preparation of sales analysis together with Campaign planning to see the sales trend of the products and carry out discontinuations in order to optimize the purchase and the stock based on the established requirements (temporality, average sale, coherence in the collections ).
· Strategy and definition of the policy of both prices and freight forwarders with which to work to optimize costs.
· Participation in the projects and Committees required for the collaboration and contribution of the Purchasing Area.
Experience: Minimum 5 years’ experience in a similar position.
Languages: High level of English.
If you are interested, don’t hesitate and send your CV! Attach your Curriculum here > Subscribe via Employment website >