Specialists in design and distribution of underwear fashion, swimwear, hosiery, panties, leggings and thermal underwear. We design collections for the whole family. With more than 30 years of experience, we are one of the leading companies in the sector.
We need to incorporate Phyton (Odoo) Developer – Reporting specialists into our team, reporting directly to the Information Technology (IT) Department of Ysabel Mora, with the aim of developing software solutions to the requirements established by the company through the Phyton language, of preparing Odoo reports and possible connection with BI tools.
We are looking for people with a collaborative nature, flexible and with a motivational attitude, who continuously seek a way to do things better.
Main functions will be the following:
- Know the operation of the different reporting tools in Odoo, their programming and customization.
- BI tools connection with Odoo. (Valuable)
- Scheduling of the reports that can be extracted through these tools.
- Documentation of the manuals for obtaining reports.
- Training to the rest of the departments in obtaining reports through Odoo (costs, profitability, billing, sales).
- Using the Python language, build or adapt classes, modules, or other pieces of software. Reuse existing components by integrating them with your own code.
- Manage and configure the different modules in Odoo.
- Database management. SQL programming.
- Manage migrations between versions of Odoo.
- Document programs according to standards. Both with functional and architectural documents, as well as with comments in the code itself.
- Investigate new technologies, comply with the defined processes and propose improvements.
- Work directly with developers and product managers to conceptualize, build, test, and realize products.
- Gather functionality requirements and translate those needs into elegant functional solutions.
- Use of repositories for source code maintenance.
- Management of virtual auxiliary servers or containers.
Higher Level Professional Training – Computer Science
At least 1 year
University Degree, Engineering or Technical Degree, Professional Training, among others, related to the field of Computer Science, development and programming. Valuable Master or Postgraduate in Auditing, MBA and / or Management Control.
Other knowledge to value:
We offer stable project, growth and professional development. If you are interested, do not hesitate and send us your CV. Attach your Curriculum here > Subscribe via Employment website >