Specialists in the design and distribution of intimate fashion, Swimwear, Underwear, Lingerie, Leggings, Home, Socks, Hosiery and Beauty. We design collections for the whole family. With more than 30 years of experience, we are one of the leading companies in the sector with a wide market share and product lines. At an international level, we have a presence in 42 countries. Our collections are available in more than 3,000 multi-brand stores with personalized customer service and great experience. A commercial network that continues to grow constantly. We are looking for people of a collaborative nature, flexible and with a motivational attitude, who continually search for a way to do things better.
We need to incorporate into our People & Talent Team, In the Talent Area, a junior profile, specialist in Selection, who ensures the correct attraction and retention of talent in Ysabel Mora, fulfilling the objectives set by its Leaders.
The functions to be performed efficiently are:
- Attract and serve candidates and clients.
- Determine the professional profiles of the company.
- Detect and cover the personnel needs of all the company’s departments.
- Publish offers in the different optimal job portals for each of the positions.
- Curricular screening of the profiles that apply to the different offers or access our database through our corporate portal.
- Active search for talent in different media: professional networks, job fairs, among others.
- Update, manage and feed the human resources database with discarded or reserved candidates.
- Write and inform the resources department and the company with the corresponding reports on the status and progress of the processes.
- Carry out other administrative functions related to the position and the department. Responsible for the reservation of rooms, restaurants, travel and transportation.
- Carry out the welcome process – Onboarding of the new incorporations.
- Define the DPTs or Job Descriptions of new positions, and update the DPTs of existing positions if necessary.
Professional training, University Degree, and / or Higher Degree Training related to Economics / Labor Relations / Human Resources / Psychology, among other studies related to the position.
Essential intermediate – high level of English.
Valuable knowledge of other languages. Attach your Curriculum here > Subscribe via Employment website >